LEGAL INFORMATION UNDER THE LSSICE
Under the provisions of the Law 34/2002, on the Information Society Services and e-commerce (from now on LSSICE), INTERNATIONAL TESTING PIPELINES SA with CIF A-60720810 and social address Carretera Nacional 420 Km 821, 43740 Móra d’Ebre (Tarragona) and email address email@example.com declares that the followings are own by domain www.itpservice.com is the owner of:
- The website
- The following social networks: LinkedIn
That INTERNATIONAL TESTING PIPELINES SA is registered under the following number at the “Registro Mercantil de Tarragona, Tomo 1201, Folio 177, Hoja T-12958, Inscrip. 1a a 11a”.
INTERNATIONAL TESTING PIPELINES SA cannot assume any liability arising from misuse, improper or illegal information appeared on the website of its own. With the limits prescribed by law, INTERNATIONAL TESTING PIPELINES SA assumes no liability for the lack of truthfulness, integrity, updating and accuracy of data or information contained in their websites and social networks.
The contents and information from the websites of INTERNATIONAL TESTING PIPELINES SA are prepared by suitably qualified professionals to exercise their profession. However, content and information do not bind the above-mentioned, nor are opinions, advice or legal advice of any kind, since it is merely a service offered for information and informative.
The Internet pages and social networks that belong to INTERNATIONAL TESTING PIPELINES SA may contain links (links) to other pages third. Therefore, it cannot take responsibility for the content that may appear on pages of others. The texts, images, sounds, animation, software and other content included on this website are the exclusive property of INTERNATIONAL TESTING PIPELINES SA or its licensors. Any act of transmission, distribution, sale, reproduction, storage or public communication in whole or in part, must have the express consent of INTERNATIONAL TESTING PIPELINES SA.
The INTERNATIONAL TESTING PIPELINES SA preserve the right to block or deny the access to the website without any need to communicate previously to any user that goes against the current legal policy.
The user must have their profile on social networks in order to interact with INTERNATIONAL TESTING PIPELINES SA and accept the relationship with our social network. If this is executed, INTERNATIONAL TESTING PIPELINES SA will have access to the user’s profile in accordance with the parameters stipulated by the social network itself and may interact with it by sending messages, publications, participation in contests and sweepstakes. If the user does not want INTERNATIONAL TESTING PIPELINES SA to be able to access or interact with his/her profile, it will be necessary to disassociate himself from the profile by unfollowing or deleting as a friend, follower or user INTERNATIONAL TESTING PIPELINES SA.
The actions you perform INTERNATIONAL TESTING PIPELINES SA may be informative and/or advertising of its services or products, considering that the social network is an advertising medium, under the responsibility of INTERNATIONAL TESTING PIPELINES SA regarding publications and communications made by these online means. The participation of users in contests, promotion or any other activity promoted through social networks.
The actions you perform INTERNATIONAL TESTING PIPELINES SA may be informative and/or advertising of its services or products, considering that the social network is an advertising medium, under the responsibility of INTERNATIONAL TESTING PIPELINES SA regarding publications and communications made by these online means.
The participation of users in contests, promotions or sweepstakes will imply that the user accepts the legal bases of this contest, promotion or sweepstakes that will be published on the reference social network at the appropriate time and with their participation implies that the user has accepted them.
Users are reminded that posts they make on social media will be under their responsibility and will need to respect the laws and rights of third parties that may affect with particular relevance the intellectual property rights, data protection and the image of third parties themselves, as well as the rules of the social networks themselves contained in the following links:
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
Under the Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data, you hereby authorize the personal data provided to be incorporated into files responsible for INTERNATIONAL TESTING PIPELINES SA and social address in Carretera Nacional 420 Km 821, 43740 Móra d’Ebre (Tarragona):
- Contact Form: your data will be incorporated into the Contacts file in order to manage your request and be able to respond. Your data will be kept until the request is resolved and will not be transmitted to third parties.
- If they are stored in our social networks, this data will be incorporated into the social networks and Marketing file, responsibility of that entity, for the purpose of managing and controlling social networks. This data will be preserved as long as they are essential and legitimized because of the porpoise of its collection.
In any case, you can indicate the revocation of the consent given, if this was the basis that legitimized the processing or exercise the rights provided for:
- Access: the data subject has the right to know whether the controller processes his personal data and, if so, has the right to access this data, as well as to obtain information about the processing carried out.
- Rectification: it is linked to the incomplete inaccuracy of the data. The data subject has the right to rectify his inaccurate personal data and that his/her incomplete personal data be completed.
- Limitation of processing: it is the right of the interested person to mark his/her personal data retained in order to limit the processing in the future. The limitation of processing means that, at the request of the person concerned, your personal data indicated will be no longer processed.
- Opposition: the data subject has the right to object to the processing of his data when he basis them on certain specific cases and a reason related to his personal situation is called on.
- Data portability: the data subject has the right to receive his/her personal data provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format, if it is based on consent or a contract, the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Unless the subject of automated individual decisions: the data subject has the right not to be the subject of a decision based on the automated processing of his data, including profiling that produces legal effects on him or adversely affects him.
These requests must be made in Carretera Nacional 420 Km 821, 43740 Móra d’Ebre (Tarragona) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
This website is the property of INTERNATIONAL TESTING PIPELINES SA. The intellectual property rights and rights of exploitation and reproduction of this website, its pages, its presence on social networks, screens, the information they contain, their appearance and design, as well as the links (hyperlinks) established from which, to other websites of any affiliated centre or dependent agency, they are the exclusive property of the product, unless expressly specified otherwise.
All names, designs and/or logos, as well as any products or services offered and reflected on this website, are trademarks duly registered by INTERNATIONAL TESTING PIPELINES SA by their subsidiaries and/or dominated or by third parties.
Any misuse thereof by persons other than its legitimate owner and without the express and unequivocal consent of it may be denounced and prosecuted by all legal means existing in the Spanish and/or Community Legal Order.
The intellectual property rights and trademarks of third parties are conveniently highlighted and must be respected by any person accessing this page, not being responsible for INTERNATIONAL TESTING PIPELINES SA the use that the USER may carry out in this regard, being the sole responsibility for his person.
For personal and private use only it is permitted to download the contents, copy or print any page of this website and social networks. It is prohibited to reproduce, transmit, modify or delete the information, contents or warnings of this website without the prior written permission of INTERNATIONAL TESTING PIPELINES SA.
INTERNATIONAL TESTING PIPELINES SA does not transfer ownership of its software to users. The user is the owner of the media on which the software is recorded. INTERNATIONAL TESTING PIPELINES SA places all industrial and intellectual property rights, including software. If you transfer software from this website to your terminal, you will not be able to dissect by study and decompile, translate the version of the original object code or your language into another code or language.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law, being competent the Spanish Courts and Tribunals to know how many questions are raised about the interpretation, application and compliance of them. THE USER, by virtue of his acceptance of the general conditions contained in this legal notice and whenever this submission is possible, expressly waives any third party that, by application of the current Civil Procedure Law may correspond to him.